Home > About Us > Annual report 2010-11 > 2010-11 scholarship recipients
2010-11 scholarship recipientsThe Roofing Industry Alliance for Progress congratulates the recipients of its 2010-11 Melvin Kruger Endowed Scholarships.
Daughter of Vincent Abbondanza, national account manager for OMG, Agawam, Mass.
Son of Andrew Baker, vice president for Baker Roofing Co., Raleigh, N.C.
Red Oak, Texas
Daughter of William Belote, estimator for American Roofing and Metal Co., San Antonio
Daughter of Mala Kaushik, software engineer at Centimark, Canonsburg, Pa.
In addition, the Alliance renewed three Melvin Kruger Endowed Scholarships and four scholarships from the previous scholarship program for the 2010-11 school year. Recipients include the following:
Melvin Kruger Endowed Scholarship Renewals:
- Jennifer Baxter Fred Good Scholarship, Carthage, Tenn., who is attending Brevard College, Brevard, N.C.
- Addie Kuhn Firestone Scholarship, Fort Wayne, Ind., who is attending Savannah College of Art and Design, Savannah, Ga.
- Laura Stabile Dan Cohen Scholarship, Wolcott, Conn., who is attending Lee University, Cleveland, Tenn.
- Elizabeth Ahn, Silver Spring, Md., who is attending University of Maryland: College Park, College Park, Md.
- Brittany Cook, Naperville, Ill., who is attending the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Champaign, Ill.
- Jason Hartman, Nashville, Tenn., who is attending the University of Tennessee: Knoxville, Knoxville, Tenn.
- Ashley Jones, Lavaca, Ark., who is attending the University of Arkansas at Fort Smith, Fort Smith, Ark.